Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Sillies

What a week.

Danika, my girl. This week I said to you "You're adorable". Instead of smile your shy smile, you said "oh mom are you confusing me with max?". No, my love. You are adorable and I don't say it nearly enough. I love you, I adore you. You are my heart.

Finn? Today, silly guy … Poppy was visiting, and in the middle of his conversation you came downstairs with a tampon and asked "Mom? How does this go in your vagina"? HAHAHAH! Bless.

My Max. Today you were nursing as we lay on the bed, and daddy walked in, and layer down with us. You thought it was hilarious to get a mouth full of mommy milk, and then kiss daddy, dribbling a little into his mouth. SO FUNNY! Bless.

This weekend I spent my time sewing photography crafts, and Danika had her first day at girl scout camp. SO FUN! I loved driving you and Ashley up and hearing your conversation, about the things that were most important. My love - you talked about zombies. <3

Today I had my first newborn session in over a YEAR! A year! When I asked before, it was not the right time and i'm so glad. I've grown so much. God, you are so good to me. What did this teach me? Trust. When I'm frustrated nd not happy with what is going on … to trust that God knows what is best, and has a plan for the future. I wonder what a year from now will look like? God, please direct my steps.

I fear, every day, I'm going to loose one of you and you will not know my love, ym heart. My babies, you are my heart. Too often I treat you like a chore, when really, you are my center, the reason I do everything. I am so grateful to be your mommy. God please help me to love my babies more deeply, sincerely. Help me to show them my love and your love. Help me, Lord, to manage my time appropriately. To serve my family out of love. To be content with just sitting, and loving each other. Help me, lord, to make each child feel loved and adored. Help me direct my time and attention to what matters the most.

Thank you, Lord … thank you. Thank you for these kids. Thank you for this life. For my husband who loves when me when shouldn't. And forgiving me for not loving him when I should. Help me Lord, to create a home that loves and adores YOU … that is filled with your peace and love. I know tomorrow is going to be hectic and chaotic, help me to stay centered and focused on your love and peace.

Thank you for your plan - that you know what is best even when I'm begging for something different. Pleas ehlpe guide me to grow my business to a place where it contributes to my family's well being instead of begin a distraction from it.

Thank you lord for your everlasting patience with me. Help me to turn to you for all things. And gently steer me back when I wander away.

bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment