Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Snuggles

Today, My Finndozer …

Today you came down from your nap and you were cold and you asked for snuggles.

Can i tell you - snuggling with you sweet loves is the best part of my day. Dani, whether it starts with you in the morning, or bed tim snuggles at night. I love being close to you. I love to smell you, touch your skin, be close to you. I treasure those moments, although it's a pain to drag my butt upstairs each night. My loves, please know - you don't have to do great tthigns for your mommy to be proud of you and love oyu. Simply be you. Always.

Danigirl, tonight I watched you at gymnastics. You make me so proud. You are so strong, so determined. You pointed to a picture of competitive gymnasts and said "momma, i want to be like them. I want to be an olympian." I have no doubt, my love… you will do what you put your mind to. And I love that about you.

Thankful…
1) Thankful we can pay for your activities and enjoy watching you excel.
2) Thankful for those sweet snuggles, my cheek against yours.
3) Thankful for being the "best doctor ever" - I love taking care of you guys, even though I probablyact annoyed about it most of the time. I want so badly to be the mom in the article "Mommy, someone needs you".

Danika, Finn and Max...
I love you, always. <3 Mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment